Pasta with Broccoli , Bell Pepper and Parmesan

 


This delicious pasta recipe will blow your mind ( not literally of ourse ) a simple recipe easy to make , with ingrediens present and every house hold , a highly pleasant to the taste pasta , that will make you asking for more , i tried to make it as simple and as short as i can , if you love pasta , this recipe is for you , give it a try you won't regret it , and if you did I'm far far away from you and you can't get me . enjoy this delicious yet nutritious meal ready to go .

ingredients :

  • 12 ounces , bow-tie pasta ( or any kind you have , ideally whole wheat ) 
  • half tablespoon , olive oil 
  • 1 large onion ( chopped )
  • 2 cloves of garlic ( minced )
  • 1 sweet red bell pepper ( sliced into strips )
  • 2 carrots ( peeled and sliced into small sticks ) 
  • a decent amount of broccoli florets ( cut into small pieces )
  • a decent amount of  green olives ( sliced ) 
  • a slice of Parmesan cheese ( as much as needed ) 
  • parsley leaves ( freshly chopped ) optional 

dressing :

  • 4 tablespoons of olive oil , extra-virgin 
  • 2 tablespoons of lemon , juice 
  • salt and pepper 

steps :

  1. put the pasta in a large pot of boiling salty water , let it cock until desired consistency , ideally 10 to 12 minutes .drain the pasta , and set it aside in a pot with a lid on .
  2. put some olive oil in a large pan over medium heat , as soon as it's hot enough ,add the garlic , and cook it for about 1 minute , make sure to stir it constantly ( you don't want to burn the garlic ) .
  3. add in the chopped bell pepper and carrots and onions , and cook the mix for about 4 minutes , until it's tender but remains crispy , then add in the broccoli and continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes .
  4. add in the pasta and stir for 2 to 3 minutes , add in olives ( if you want to ) . than turn off the heat .
  5. whisk together extra-virgin olive oil , and lemon juice & salt and black pepper. ( see if it's suit your taste )
  6. pour the mixed dressing over the cooked veggies and pasta , then slowly and gently toss until the mixture is well combined .
  7. put in the serving plates , sprinkle with parmesan ( or any available cheese ) , serve dish warm .

here you go a simple easy delicious pasta recipe with bell pepper and parmesan , and ingredients found in every household , all done in 25 minutes , give it a try and let me know the results , see you in another recipe ( read you  does not make any sense ) any way enjoy . 

can you use any type of pasta ?

yes you can use any available pasta , as long as it is made of whole wheat .

can you use a different type of cheese ?

yes you can use any type of cheese you possess , and you can you use as much as you like . 

can you use black olives ?

I rather not , cause it will add a different flavor that you might not enjoy .
join the family for more delicious recipes 



Lone wolf

Hello there! My name is Hamza and I am a blogger, technology and gamer enthusiast from Morocco. From a young age, I have always been fascinated by the way technology works and how it has the ability to transform our world. This curiosity eventually led me to pursue a career in blogging and also fueled my passion for gaming. I spend most of my free time tinkering with the latest gadgets, testing out new software, and exploring the vast world of video games. As a blogger, I love to share my knowledge and insights with others who share my passion for technology and gaming. I write about the latest tech trends, gaming reviews, and provide tips and tricks to help people get the most out of their devices. I believe that technology has the power to make the world a better place, and my goal as a blogger is to inspire and educate others to use technology in a way that enhances their lives. Thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about me, and I hope you find my blog informative and entertaining.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post